In order to balance the pH of your body and thus promote a healthy state, it is necessary to follow every day the implementation of each of the 4 Pillars of Alkalinity. These are: hydration, nutrition, detoxification and remineralisation. Each of them hold a fundamental pillar of human health and by applying them as part of our lifestyle, will allow us to experience its benefits in our daily lives.

It is important to point out that in case of any disease, it is necessary to consult a qualified healthcare professional, and this information is not a substitute for your doctor's medical advice.

Regarding the pillar of nutrition,href="" target = "_ blank"> considering that the body is alkaline by design and its functions (metabolism) are acidifying, we recommend the consumption of 80% of alkalizing foods and the remaining 20% of slightly acidifying but healthy food. You can find the classification of alkalizing and acidifying foods in order to create a diet 80% and 20% in this <ahref="" target = "_ blank">link.

It is important to mention that it is necessary that our diet includes a variety of vegetables, but especially raw green leaf. The key of the nutritional value of green foods is that they are rich in chlorophyll. Chlorophyll and heme molecules, are essentially identical in structure. This makes green foods are great blood precursors. A healthy blood help us to maintain a healthy body.

Find out more in the Guide Introduction to Alkaline Food. You will find it here.

Supplement your alkaline nutrition and your shakes with superfoods like Alkaline 16 Greens, Liquid ChloropHeal and alkaline cold pressed green juices made with GreenZyme juice extractor.

The benefits of these juices can be summarized as follows:

  • Provide all the micronutrients required by the body.
  • Regenerate at the atomic and molecular level.
  • Detoxify.
  • Do not require digestion, the stomach does not have to make any effort.
  • They help you lose weight and keep it.
  • Provide vitamin C, Vitamin A, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium, riboflavin, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin K.
  • Neutralize excess of acidity in the body and digestive system.



  • In Stock
    34,14 € In Stock

    It helps oxygenate, regenerate and improve the quality of blood, acting as a great body detox. Your easy DETOX. High concentration. 100% natural and vegan. Without additives. Liquid Chlorophyll from Alkaline Care has the following quality seals: 120 ml var...

    34,14 €
    Add to cart
  • In Stock
    39,95 € In Stock

    The most complete green smoothie, with 16 vegetables and plants that help balance the pH of the body and deeply nourish it. 16 Alkaline Greens is the most nutritious green smoothie. The Alkaline 16 Greens have the following quality seals: Bottle 220g var...

    39,95 €
    Add to cart