1.-In the home page you should read: "We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing we will consider that you accept it. You can change the settings or get more information “righ here".
Clicking right "here" will redirected you to "Cookies Policy".
The Cookies Policy text is the one that follows.
What´s a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded into your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information contained and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space without harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard procedure and independently, allow or prevent temporary stored cookies in security settings.
Without your consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- alkalinecare.com/es/ will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Cookies are used with the aim of improving your user experience, therefore, they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language used during navigation and future visits.
What kind of cookies are there?
Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use different options or services that exist in it, as for example, traffic control and
data communication, session indentification, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation , store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies; Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this reason we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
Advertising cookies: These are those cookies that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the users behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What are own and third party cookies?
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These would be those generated by external services or suppliers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What cookies are used on this website?
Alkaline Care Website uses its own cookies and, specifically, session cookies, which collect and store data while the user accesses it.
The Web Alkaline Care can use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this and other Internet services.
You can oppose the registration of the data provided by the cookies to Google regarding the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, downloading and installing the plug-in on your computer. Your browser is available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Can cookies be deactivated or deleted?
For more information about Firefox, click here:
For more information about Chrome, click here:
For more information about Explorer, click here:
For more information about Safari click here:
For more information about Opera click here:
Next, we relate all those informative pages that you must add in your webpage with legal content:
- Legal warning
- General use conditions
- Cookies policy, with the indicated text.
We inform you that the person responsible for this Website is:
ALKALINE CARE, S.L.
C/ Corders, 12-20, Pol. Ind. Canyadó, (08911) Badalona, BARCELONA
933 844 502 (Ext. 2)
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, ??Volume 27599, Folio 38, Sheet 119363.
This domain name cannot be used in connection with other contents, products or services that are not owned by the Entity or in any way that could cause confusion among the end users or the discredit of the Entity.
Area of ??application
ALKALINE CARE, S.L. (hereinafter, ALKALINE CARE) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and users who access the website listed below and has the address https://www.alkalinecare.com/es/ (now hereinafter, the "Web").
The contents of the website are owned or operated, licensed or controlled by ALKALINE CARE.
The use of this website attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, the "user"). The user can navigate and use the Web without the need to provide any personal information. The only personal data that ALKALINE CARE will have access to will be the one that the user voluntarily provides through the forms provided for that purpose, or when he contacts ALKALINE CARE through email or in any other way provided on the Web. If personal data is collected through Cookies, you will be duly informed through the Cookies Policy, as well as through the channels required by current legislation.
Personal data protection
Having said this, and in compliance with the provisions and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, as well as in compliance with the provisions of the regulations in force we proceed to give full information of the ends indicated below:
ALKALINE CARE, S.L.
Address: C / Corders, 12-20, Pol. Ind. Canyadó, (08911) Badalona
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, ??Volume 27599, Folio 38, Sheet 119363.
T. 933 844 502 (Ext. 2)
2.- Data treated, registration of treatment activities and their purpose
regarding the processing of personal data that you provide, or any other that may arise as a result of the execution of the service that you entrust us will be incorporated into the existing data processing system and whose ownership and responsibility belongs to ALKALINE CARE, SL expressly consenting to the processing of such personal data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated manner for:
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA TREATMENT
Attend and resolve the requests, requests that can make or manage the user's purchases through the email contact of our website or through the contact form.
Legitimate interest, express consent when marking the checkbox of the form and, in the case that the request is relative to the exercise of rights, our legitimacy will be fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Send information through marketing communications to the extent that the user subscribes to our Newsletter and provides their email and telephone.
The basis of legitimation is the express consent at the time you subscribe to the Newsletter or you agree to receive information through email or by telephone when checking the checkbox.
Data processing for statistical purposes, to improve the quality of the services provided.
The basis of legitimation is the legitimate interest, since through these statistics we can improve the website by offering superior quality.
Specifically, in relation to each of the forms, they are used for the following purposes:
Likewise, and with no prejudice nor obligation to accept the Newsletter, the user gives his express consent to receive electronic communications from ALKALINE CARE, S.L. with advertising and commercial news about the products and services that it sells by any means of communication, including telephone.
Children under 18 can only use the websites under the supervision of a parent or tutor.
For these purposes, the user provides the following information: Name and surnames, Company in which he works, Email, Telephone, Country and city of residence, Type of business he holds, Personal Message that may contain personal data.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, except for the personalization of advertising and the prevention of internet fraud.
3.- The term of conservation of personal data is the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations related to the services provided.
The information collected by our cookies is also kept for a maximum period of 18 months.
Eventually data may be transferred to collaborating third parties to promote their own products or services. Likewise, in the event of completing the financing form, or other means, for the acquisition of products, the collected data will be assigned to FINANCIERA MONJUICH, SA, a financial company domiciled at C / Sant Joan de la Salle, nº 10 (08022) Barcelona, ??and provided with CIF A-08229544 or to FINANCIERA ESPAÑOLA DE CRÉDITO A DISTANCIA EFC, SA domiciled at Avda Fuente de la Mora 4 Madrid and / or to SEQURA WORLDWIDE SL c / Aragón, 383 5. 08013, Barcelona, ??Barcelona.
In addition, the data will be transferred to the providers to be able to provide the contracted services, that is to say:
Computer services and web environment: Webimpacto and Novamarketing
Tax / accounting advice: RUBI DRH, S.L.
Courier Companies: TIPSA, UPS, SEUR, Trasnatur, Maresa, Bitbax
5. Use of Social Networks
6. Use of MAILCHIMP
If you accept the periodic bulletins sent by ALKALINE CARE in order to inform you of the latest developments related to alkaline products, you must know that your data will be stored on the platform of the company MAILCHIMP, located in USA and with which ALKALINE CARE has already signed the corresponding international data transfer contract for the optimal protection of your data.
7.-Rights of the user
The user at any time may exercise its rights to access, rectify, limit the treatment, delete, oppose and having the right to not being subjected to individualized decisions, addressing to a written and signed request, including your name, surname and photocopy of the D.N.I. (I.D) or other valid supporting document, to ALKALINE CARE, S.L. to the address C / Corders, 12-20, Pol. Ind. Canyadó, (08911) Badalona, ??BARCELONA) Badalona, ??Barcelona, ??or to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exercise of these rights is free, unless unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the user will assume the cost of processing the application.
Also inform you that you can contact the competent Control Authority to present the claim you consider appropriate.
8.- Data collection through devices such as phones or tablets
When you use ALKALINE CARE, S.L., website to request or consent location services, when appropriate, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device or tablet, including a unique identifier. We may use such information to provide you with services based on your location, such as search results and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to disable such location services.
9.- Security measures
ALKALINE CARE reports that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the level of security required in response to the personnel data and has also implemented the necessary mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access, theft, illicit modifications as far as possible and loss of data.
In the above sense we treat personal data using php that encodes the information provided by the user. The website uses a ssl certificate which makes communications encrypted
We have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information of the user. Our security procedures mean that we can occasionally request proof of identity before providing confidential information.
We advise you to protect your password and your computer. Check that you sign out at the end whenever you are using a shared computer.
In compliance with current regulations, ALKALINE CARE undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data that the user provides us while browsing this website and its duty to keep them confidential.
11.- Intellectual and / or Industrial Property Rights
All the contents of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights. With an enunciative, non-restrictive, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and other elements that appear on the Web. Therefore, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or industrial ALKALINE CARE or the owner thereof.
The marks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Web are also protected by law.
Under no circumstances may the user modify or use said intellectual or industrial property in such a way that its disclosure would be detrimental to ALKALINE CARE, in which case it will claim damages for the undue use by third parties of its intellectual and industrial property.
ALKALINE CARE, does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its industrial and / or intellectual property rights or on any other property or right related to the Web, services or contents.
Notices and revisions
If you have any questions regarding the privacy of ALKALINE CARE, please send us an email detailing your query and we will try to resolve it.
Here are some examples of the information we collect and analyze: The IP Internet address you use to connect to Internet with your computer, username, email address and password of your account, information about your computer and your Internet connection and about the version and type of your browser; your time zone settings, the types and versions of your browser's connection, the operating system and platform you use, the "visits history" of web pages (URL) from, through and to our website (including date and time ), number of cookies, any telephone number you have used to call our customer service.We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also called Shared Local Objects), or similar data in certain places on our website to prevent fraud, among other purposes. In your visits to the website, we can use software tools such as PHP to measure and collect the information of the session, including page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about the interaction with the page (mouse clicks, scrolling through the page or number of times the mouse passes over certain items), and ways to leave the web page. We can also collect information technique that helps us identify your device for purposes of diagnostic analysis and fraud prevention.
Information collected from other sources
These are some examples of the information we collect from other sources: Up-to-date postal and shipping information that we collect from transportation companies or other third parties to correct our files and make the delivery of your next purchase easier, information about your account , about purchases and returns and about your visits to the website, which we collect from companies with which we develop joint activities under the same brand or to which we offer technical, advertising or logistic services; links and search results, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and information about the credit history of the credit bureaus we use to prevent and detect fraud and to offer credit and financial services to certain clients.
Offers under the same brand and joint offers
Occasionally we may offer products and services jointly or under the same brand with other companies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The present document, as well as those mentioned in it, establishes the conditions governing the use of the following web page and the purchase of products in them (hereinafter, the "Conditions"): https: // www. alkalinecare.com/es/
General contract conditions between ALKALINE CARE and the user:
1. The user declares that he is of legal age and has the necessary legal capacity to purchase the products offered by ALKALINE CARE, stating that he accepts the link and agrees, fully understands and accepts the conditions set out below regarding the use of the website and the purchase of the products offered.
In the case of purchase by a under-age, the authorization of the parents or guardians is required in order to enjoy the contracted product. The user agrees to use the products contained in our Website in accordance with the Law and the general and specific terms and conditions of the services offered by ALKALINE CARE at all times, and must refrain from using them to:
2. When registering with ALKALINE CARE, the User will have a username and password chosen by the User. ALKALINE CARE is not responsible for the misuse of passwords that the User can carry out as a registered customer when buying products in ALKALINE CARE. It is the responsibility of the User to properly guard the passwords and passwords that are provided to access as a registered client, preventing the improper use or access by third parties.
3. The user declares that all the information provided at the time of registration is true, complete and accurate and that in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data. The person registering expressly authorizes ALKALINE CARE to proceed to include in an automated activity record the personal data that appear in the fields of the form because they are necessary for the adequate provision of their services as:
a. Place orders for the products offered on the websites of ALKALINE CARE.
b. Check credit cards and other types of payment cards.
c. Perform statistical analysis
d. Comply with ALKALINE CARE's accounting, billing and auditing requirements.
4. It is indicated that the person in charge of the processing is the commercial company ALKALINE CARE, S.L., C / Corders, 12-20, Pol. Ind. Canyadó, (08911) Badalona, ??BARCELONA, with electronic mail email@example.com for the purposes of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the Law. The client expressly authorizes the communication of said data to third parties when it is necessary for the adequate provision of the services contracted, respecting the legislation at all times in force.
5. Without prejudice to the acceptance of the Newsletter, the user gives his express consent to receive communications with advertising and commercial news of ALKALINE CARE about the products and services that it sells by any means of communication, including telephone.
7. The user accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is Spanish. The Judges and Courts of the user's domicile will be competent to acknowledge the divergences that arise from the interpretation or application of this clause.
8. The data sent by the user through ALKALINE CARE,s website or the information sent is protected by the most modern electronic security techniques in the network. Likewise, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent access by unauthorized third parties. ALKALINE CARE makes its best efforts to have the most up-to-date systems for the effectiveness of these security systems.
9. Links or links to other web pages that appear on the website of ALKALINE CARE are offered for informational purposes only for the user, so ALKALINE CARE is not responsible for the products, services or content that is offered or provided in the pages of destination located in another domain.
10. The fact that a certain product is for sale at ALKALINE CARE does not guarantee its availability: At ALKALINE CARE we offer "flash" sales, for a limited time and with a limited product stock. Consequently, and exceptionally, if there were two users that purchase in their cart at the same time the last unit of the same reference, and both confirm the purchase with a difference of just a few seconds, it could happen that the purchase could go to the payment gateway, the collection is made and the user who subsequently entered the acceptance data of the offer does not have the possibility of I delivered the product. Consequently, the user accepts that given the characteristics of the "flash" sales business of ALKALINE CARE, immediately after the payment is made, ALKALINE CARE will send you a message in which, instead of confirming the purchase, you will be informed that you will not be able to deliver the order due to the exhaustion of the available product and refund the amount of the purchase immediately and, as a limit, within a maximum period of 24 hours from the moment in which said communication is made, in the same means of payment from which the transaction was made.
Purchase conditions between ALKALINE CARE and the user:
1. Delivery of the product: ALKALINE CARE undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the CONTRACTING PARTY on the order form which contains the particular conditions that are attached to those present. ALKALINE CARE will not be responsible for errors caused in the delivery when the data entered by the CONTRACTOR in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted. The approximate delivery time for each product is indicated in the file, not exceeding in any case the term of fifteen days.
In case of lack of availability of the requested product, ALKALINE CARE will inform the CONTRACTOR of this fact and the delay provided by email or the telephone number provided by the CONTRACTING PARTY will be communicated. ALKALINE CARE may give the CONTRACTOR the option to cancel your order or buy an alternative item that may have been offered. If no answer is received, it will be understood that the CONTRACTING PARTY wishes to wait for the given term. In case of impossibility of supplying the requested product, either due to lack of supply from the suppliers of ALKALINE CARE or for any other reason, the CONTRACTING PARTY will also be informed of this fact and its order will be canceled without any penalty, committing itself ALKALINE CARE to the full refund of the amount of your purchase within a maximum period of 15 days, unless special conditions identified, where appropriate, in the product file itself.
2. Responsibility of ALKALINE CARE. In no case will be responsible in relation to:
• Errors, delays in the access by the CONTRACTOR when entering their information in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of reception by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of the company. In any case, ALKALINE CARE is committed to solving the problems that may arise and offering all the necessary support to the CONTRACTING PARTY in order to reach a quick and satisfactory solution of the incident.
• Non-operation or problems in the email address or telephone number provided by the CONTRACTING PARTY for sending the order confirmation.
• ALKALINE CARE is not obliged to indemnify the CONTRACTOR or third parties for the consequences of the use of the Product, whether direct or indirect damages, accidents suffered by people, damage to the property of others, especially in the event that the Product has been consumed in a manner different from those indicated in your file.
If the Client is not satisfied with any of the Products that he has acquired from our online portal www.alkalinecare.com, he may exercise his right of withdrawal within the term of fourteen (14) calendar days following the delivery date of the Products provided it is in perfect condition and with its original packaging (without having made use or consumption).
The Client may exercise the right of withdrawal by filling in, sending and signing the "ALKALINE CARE, SL" WITHDRAWAL FORMS, following:
To the attention of Alkaline Care, SL, c / Electrónica, nº 19, 10th floor, Puerta B, Pol. Industrial Les Guilleres (08015) Badalona, ??Barcelona, ??telephone 933 844 502 (Ext. 2) and email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my purchase contract of the following products: (indicate name, reference and quantity of the product you wish to return).
I indicate the data of the corresponding order:
• Order number.
• Full name of the client.
• Delivery address of the order.
The Customer may obtain a refund of the price of the returned Product, once it has been received at our facilities and verified by our warehouse team, within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days, from the date on which it was communicated to ALKALINE CARE the right of withdrawal, in the same modality in which the payment of the purchase was made.
The cost of transporting the return will always be the responsibility of the Customer and will be carried out with the transport agencies designated by ALKALINE CARE.
To make a correct return of the Products, it will be necessary to follow the following guidelines:
• The Products must be returned in their original box / packaging. The Products may not have been used and / or consumed.
• The Products must be accompanied with a delivery note with the reason of the return written down by hand to manage correct and fast the return.
• Upon arrival at our warehouse, the status of the Products will be assessed. If they do not comply with the regulations and stated conditions established for the returns and their status is not correct, we reserve the right to pay a lower or zero amount for the damaged Product or Products.
• According to what is established in article 103 d) and e) the exercise of the right of withdrawal on products that can be deteriorate or expire quickly and/or on sealed products that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
• In case the products do not arrive in perfect conditions for reasons attributable to the Consumer ALKALINE CARE reserves the right to pay a lower or zero amounts for your order based on the depreciation of the value of the product.
The right of withdrawal recognized in this clause is understood without prejudice to the exceptions to the same as the fixed legislation itself. Enunciative and not exhaustive, this right cannot be exercised in relation to goods that, by their nature, cannot be returned or may deteriorate, including expressly, the products that have been customized at the request of the consumer.
IMPORTANT: If the customer decides to make a full refund of the order. The expenses of return derived from the exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be borne by the buyer.
The CONTRACTOR agrees to pay in advance the amount for the Product actually requested in the following amount and form:
• Amount: The price for the Product actually requested by the CONTRACTING PARTY, will be the one indicated on the Web page and that appears in the concrete request of the CONTRACTOR at all times, requests that will constitute the particular conditions of the specific order. The prices of the products that appear on the website include VAT, the amount of which will be calculated at the time of formalizing the order, as appropriate.
The price that appears on the website for each of the products offered must be added the relevant shipping costs. ALKALINE CARE, is obliged to report the cost of shipping costs always before the CONTRACTOR before formalizing the purchase itself and in the email confirmation of the same.
a) Residents in the European Union: The prices of these services and / or products, have added the Value Added Tax (I.V.A.) that corresponds by virtue of the applicable regulations. The purchases made by the passive subjects of the I.V.A. with residence in the European Union and endowed with NIF intra-community, will be exempt from the payment of the I.V.A., being an essential condition the sending of said document by email email@example.com to carry it out.
b) Residents in non-EU countries: Purchases made by natural or legal persons resident in non-EU countries will be exempt from payment of the I.V.A. Due to its fiscal regime, are considered Extra-Community Territories: Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
• Forms of payment: The CONTRACTOR must pay the amount corresponding to his order by:
a) Credit or debit card (VISA OR MASTERCARD): entering your data in the existing virtual POS on the website. By accepting this payment method, the CONTRACTOR confirms that he or she is authorized to use the card used for this purpose, being the owner thereof. Card payments are subject to the provisions of Law 16/2009, of November 13, on payment services, especially everything related to payment orders and the conditions for their revocation.
b) Bank transfer: for which ALKALINE CARE will send an email to the CONTRACTOR with the necessary information to proceed.
c) PayPal: ALKALINE CARE is not responsible for any errors that may occur in relation to the operation of the Pay Pal system (service with detailed added cost when formalizing your order).
• Invoice: ALKALINE CARE will issue a physical invoice that will be sent to the CONTRACTOR's email, if the latter so requests.
The invoice will be issued in the name of the person who places the order, so the CONTRACTING PARTY must make sure to record the correct and complete data of the buyer. No subsequent changes will be possible.
6. Responsibility of the CONTRACTOR. In any case, it will be the responsibility of the CONTRACTING PARTY:
• The CONTRACTOR assumes all risks of deterioration, impairment, damage and loss of the Products from the moment in which these they were placed at your disposal by the third party who, on behalf of ALKALINE CARE, made the delivery of the requested products.
• The CONTRACTOR agrees to check the good condition of the Product before the third party that, on behalf of ALKALINE CARE, delivers the requested Product, indicating at that moment any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging
If subsequently, once the content has been reviewed, the CONTRACTING PARTY will detect any incident such as blow, breakage or any damage caused by the shipment. The latter undertakes to notify ALKALINE CARE within 24 hours of receiving the product. .
7. If any clause included in these general conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only that provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting the general conditions in everything other, having such disposition, or the part of it that is affected, by not putting.
8. Legality of transactions
This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is considered by the credit card brands or acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to damage the goodwill of the same or influence negatively on they. The following activities are prohibited under the programs of the card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Card Holder, or cards In addition, the sale of medications is prohibited.
9. For any suggestion, question, complaint or claim the user should contact ALKALINE CARE, SL, with address at C / Corders, 12-20, Pol. Ind. Canyadó, (08911) Badalona, ??BARCELONA, telephone 933 844 502 ( Ext. 2) and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. ALKALINE CARE, in accordance with the provisions of article 14.1 of the EU Regulation 524/2013 of May 21, 2013 on the resolution of consumer litigation, informs its Users that they can access the extrajudicial resolution page of conflicts accessible through the following link: http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/consumers-dispute-resolution/index_en.htm.
11. The indications that appear in our products are those recommended in case of not suffering any condition. Otherwise, before purchasing and consuming any of our products we recommend consult a health care professional.
The descriptions of the products offered on the portal are based on the ALKALINE CARE product catalog.
The photographs, graphic or iconographic representations and videos related to the products, as well as trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website are intended to provide the maximum information, however, the CONTACTANT must consider that they have a guiding purpose and, consequently, a lack of exhaustive character.
It is necessary to warn the user that in some cases the images offered with the description of the product may not coincide exactly, in these cases the description of the product that is made in the purchase form will always prevail. These cases will be exceptional since the intention of ALKALINE CARE is always to offer a faithful image of the product offered.
Likewise, to guarantee a more complete information we will also indicate the existence or not of stock of the product as soon as possible.
12. Alteration of the general conditions.
ALKALINE CARE reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time, without prior notice to the CONTRACTING PARTY that, in any case, is responsible for reviewing them as a prerequisite to the acquisition of any product available through this page, Website. In any case, the General Conditions that were exposed on the website at the time the CONTRACTOR acquires the corresponding products will be considered valid and applicable.
In addition, the user may at any time access the user area to update its data if needed, modify its subscription preferences and track the status of its orders.
CONSENT THROUGH THE WEB
• I agree to receive personalized communications from ALKALINE CARE, S.L. through any means of communication.