The pHydro Jar is the best water treatment jug on the market with a 9-stage filter and a duration of up to 1,100 liters. It is the only jug that performs 4 functions:
- Filtration: Eliminates 99.9% of chlorine, fluorides, bacteria, lead, copper, aluminum, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and nitric nitrogen.
- Alkalizes: Provides alkaline water up to pH 9.5
- Ionizes: It offers an ionized water of up to -600 mV (with great antioxidant and revitalizing power).
- Structures: Filter magnets magnetize and structure water, returning its original hexagonal configuration to the water molecule.
- High in Magnesium.
- The water of the pHydro Jar has an excellent taste after going through the 9 filtration stages.
- Fast filtering process, 5 minutes.
- It has a filter change indicator on the lid, easily configurable.
- The duration of the filter is about 1,100 liters, which is equivalent, depending on the number of people who drink or the amount of water consumed, between 7 months and a year.
- The body of the pHydro Pitcher is 100% BPA Free (free of Bisphenol A).
- Capacity of the jar: 1 liter.
- It is designed to fit in the refrigerator.
- It includes a contrast liquid to measure the pH of the water.
- The pHydro jug technology is developed in Korea in a company with more than 40 years experience in the development of water products.
- It is certified by the Water Quality Association and the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as having the ISO 9001 and 14001 seal of process and product quality.
The quality of the water we drink is as or more important than the food we eat. If we are more than 70% water, taking care of the quality of water is essential to maintain a healthy, hydrated and vital organism. Different studies reveal that the water of our homes, to a greater or lesser extent, contains an unpleasant quartet:
- Trihalomethanes (a compound present in chlorinated water, which is activated in contact with organic matter, for example when washing fruits or vegetables, and can cause us diseases), you should know that throughout the EU the maximum limit of trihalomethanes are 100mc per Liter and Spanish law establishes a maximum of 150mc per liter.
- Nitrates (filtered by the use of fertilizers in farmland) it is recommended not to exceed 25mg per liter and again the legal maximum is set at 50mg / l.
- Arsenic (one of the most toxic minerals).
- Escherichia coli (bacteria in the human intestine that reaches the water supply network and indirectly contains information on drugs or drugs).
This lack of information about the water we drink or the distrust of its taste, transparency and smell has increased the consumption of bottled water up to 129 liters per inhabitant per year and its economic value has risen to 1000% in Spain compared to the tap.
COMPOSITION OF THE 9 FILTER STAGES:
- Activated Carbon: Eliminates harmful chemicals, chlorine, impurities, odors and other harmful contaminants.
- Carbon with activated silver: eliminates harmful chemicals, chlorine, impurities, odors and other harmful contaminants. Being bathed in silver, it prevents the spread of bacteria.
- Bio-ceramic balls: they activate the water and, thanks to the action of its infrared rays, improve the taste and freshness of the water.
- Somelite: brings to the water a balanced combination of more than 60 essential minerals and increases the value of its pH up to 9.5 depending on the incoming water quality. It kills the bacteria in the water during the filtration and prevents the propagation of the bacteria inside the filter itself. It eliminates up to 99.99% of both heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium, copper, aluminum and arsenic), such as nitric nitrogen, pesticides and other contaminants.
- Magnesium coral sand: it contributes to the water a balanced combination of more than 60 essential minerals and considerably decreases the value of its potential reduction-oxidation (ORP) until reaching very negative ionization values up to -600mV (antioxidant).
- Magnets: magnetizes and structures the water, helping its molecules to form small hexagonal structures (reduction of the size of the clusters).
- Coral sand: contributes to the water a balanced combination of more than 60 essential minerals and increases the value of its pH up to 9.5 depending on the incoming water quality.
- Activated Mineral Stone: Provides essential minerals and increases the water pH value up to 9.5 depending on incoming water quality.
- Activated silica sand: improves the freshness and taste of water.