PHydro is a reverse osmosis and direct flow equipment that treats water by purifying it, basifying it and ionizing it with a unique system that maintains its pH stable at 9.5. It is a patented system (nº201730671) that has the Certificate UNE 149101 that guarantees that the system pHydro complies with the Royal Decree 140/2003 that establishes the sanitary criteria of the quality of the water of human consumption, being able to dispense in a guaranteed way a PH between 7.5 and 9.5 at the customer's choice.
It offers alkaline water with the following main characteristics:
- Stable alkaline pH up to 9.5 (adjustable with its installation and supporting the Spanish Law 140/2003)
- Ionization of water up to -300 mV
- Filters chlorine, lime, fluorine and heavy metals, among others (see technical characteristics).
- Very weak mineralization water: 25ppm (particles per million) from remineralization.
- It offers water of excellent flavor: given the powerful filtration system of pHydro and its natural remineralization system, the flavor of the water it dispenses is soft and light. It has no comparison with other systems.
The pHydro system incorporates a metal free tap, patented system that incorporates a NSF certified food plastic coating to prevent water contamination through the metal (nickel and cadmium). Thus, the treated water will never be in contact with the tap metal and will maintain its maximum purity.
In addition, pHydro offers the possibility of joint installation of Hydron hydrogenation machine, to obtain a more complete, high purity, alkaline, highly ionized (up to -600mV) and hydrogenated (up to 1200ppb) water.
High Performance Pump:
PHydro is capable of supplying 3 liters / min. (A conventional reverse osmosis system pumps between 0.6 to 1 liter / min.). The pressure offered by its high performance pump allows a large amount of pHydro water in a very short time.
PHydro does not need a reservoir to accumulate water due to its high performance pump that delivers direct flow alkaline water. This feature reduces the risk of bacterial proliferation in the reservoirs, as in conventional osmosis systems.
It uses an ecoefficient system of low water consumption: for every 2 liters that enter the system, one is for consumption and another one of waste, ratio 1: 1. Unlike other systems where the ratio of waste is 1: 4 or even 1: 8 (4 to 8 liters of water are discarded for each one produced). Operating as a direct flow of peak performance is up to 8 times more efficient than a conventional osmosis.
Installation and sanitation included in the purchase:
Unlike other water filtration and alkalinization systems, Alkaline Care has a network of qualified technical services that will install and configure the pHydro machine properly. This means that they have been formed to ensure that everything works properly and that they perform a set up of the equipment which includes a sanitization of the same. This is essential so that the machine ducts are free of possible toxic and bacteria from the industrial manufacturing process. This is included in the purchase price of the machine.
Specific technical characteristics:
PHydro incorporates 5 filters:
- 1 carbon prefilter of four stages, the most advanced of the market, to eliminate the chlorine, as well as organic components, flavors and odors of the water.
- 3 polyamide osmosis filters with 180 gallon membranes (a conventional reverse osmosis system has 1 50 to 70 gallon filter).
- 1 remineralizing filter of natural mineral salts from marine sediments of calcium carbonate and magnesium oxide (adds from 20 to 50 ppm of minerals to the osmotized water).
Elements that filters:
Its filtration capacity is 0.0001 μm, which eliminates:
- Ions and metals such as sodium, calcium, sulfate, chloride, fluorine, nitrates, nitrites, among others to 99%.
- Microorganisms (bacteria 0.2 μm and virus 0.004 μm)
- Drugs and other harmful chemicals
- Smells and flavors
Other technical details:
- INSERT: Safety system in the pipe connections.
- CLICK: Secure connection and locking of connections.
- NSF CONNECTORS: pipes and accessories of maximum security.
- ECOLOGICAL: Control system for a lower consumption of water.
- SOLENOID VALVE: Solenoid valve with safety filter.
- AQUASTOP: Automatic leak detector.
- FCT: Automatic system of change of filters.
- QUALITY CONTROL: water quality control.
- LOGICAL: programming based on water quality.
- DOUBLE FLOW: quick and easy filling system.
- GREENFILTER MEMBRANE: high quality membrane and performance.
- DIRECT FLOW: direct production of osmotized water without accumulation tank.
- METAL FREE: leaders in the manufacture of metal-free faucets.
- PRESSURE CONTROL: Inlet pressure monitoring.
- MIXING VALVE: system for the adjustment of residual hardness.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: high efficiency and recovery in production.
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR: smooth operation and low maintenance.
- GREEN FILTER CS: new filter of maximum security and comfortable maintenance.
- DIRECT ACCESS: easy maintenance.
- INTERFACE: fully configurable parameters.
INTERESTED CALL (+34) 933.844.502 o write to email@example.com