Discover its benefits

Alkalinity is determined by the pH level of the body. This, unlike the blood pH can vary depending on our diet, emotions, metabolism and effects of environmental pollution, and should be slightly alkaline (between 7 and 7.5). By contrast, blood has a very stable pH value which hardly varies, because the body is designed to always keep the pH in the range of 7.365 to 7.4.

An alkaline life style, involves among other things, to follow a diet in which 80% is based on alkalizing foods, and the other 20% in not such alkalizing foods but healthy and with other beneficial nutritional properties. The more alkaline is the lifestyle people feel more vital, in a better mood, healthier and younger.

Maintaining a healthy acid-alkaline body balance gives us benefits like:

  • Increase the quality of the cellullar nutrition.

  • Renew energy and vitality, enthusiasm.

  • Yearning to live and more happiness.

  • Weight balance.

  • Better mood and more sense of joy.

  • Mental clarity.

  • Strengthening immune system.

  • Increase libido.

Read about the importance to your health ... here

Maintaining a healthy acid alkaline body balance gives us benefits like:

Maintaining a healthy acid alkaline body balance gives us benefits like:

·        Increase the quality of the cellular nutrition