Alkanatur Drops Jar, is a 100% European product, made in Spain, researched, developed and endorsed by the Ceramics Institute of Galicia, which belongs to the Universidad de Santiago de Compostela. The manufacture in Spain allows an exhaustive control of quality from factory to conform to the rigorous European legislation.
It has an innovative and patented design, which currently is the only one in the market that apart from filtering particles harmful to health, alkalinizes and ionizes water with a scientific background supporting it.
ALKANATUR DROPS JUG CHARACTERISTICS:
- Raises the pH of the water between 8.5 and 9.5
- Reduces the ORP (oxido-reductive potential) of the water until leaving it in negative values – 200 mV (antioxidant capacity).
- Eliminates chlorine, pesticides, nitrates, heavy metals and excess lime in the water.
- Contribution of minerals such as magnesium and calcium.
- Filter life: 300 liters of use (about 3 months).
- Duration of the filtering process: 2'45 '' per ½ liter.
- It has a capacity of 1.1 liters
- An excellent taste.
- Optimized size for the refrigerator.
- Cap with airtight seal, can be used during the filtering process.
- BPA free
- Its innovative design makes the two water tanks sealed and independent of one another. This allows the water of one to avoid seeping into the other.
After years of joint research and numerous trials the result is a filter with excellent cleansing properties. It alkalizes, ionizes, eliminates chlorine, pesticides, nitrates, heavy metals and excess lime in water.
We have three certificates for the Jug that guarantee its quality:
- (1) Certificate of suitability of the filter as a food contact product (water);
- (2) Certificate of absence of BPA, ESBO and Phthalates from the Vase.
- (3) An antibacterial certificate. Its antibacterial action prevents infections, water can infect multiple diseases by dragging bacteria present in the water. It is the only jar of the market with real guarantees through the Institute of Ceramics of Galicia (ICG), which does not reproduce the feared bacteria Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Clostridium perfringens and Bacteria coliforms.
In addition, with the purchase of each Alkanatur product, various research studies are being funded, currently being developed by the University of Vigo, on the health effects derived from the intake of water obtained through the Alkanatur jars.